Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Check out my Bell Witch & White Reindeer book carousel widget

Bell Witch and White Reindeer Amazon carousel

Using a cool feature on Amazon.com, you can create a book carousel widget advertising your favorite products. You have the option of choosing between six and ten items to be featured. In my case, I chose my two published books plus some DVDs that highlight some of the key features of my books.

My two books are:

1. The Bell Witch Unveiled At Last! The True Story Of A Poltergeist by DJ Lyons (pen name for Debbie Dunn)

2. White Reindeer, Kudzu Monster, & Other Tales Of Wonder by DJ Lyons (pen name for Debbie Dunn)

The DVDs are:


3. On Tour... LAPLANDIA A Journey To Sami And Reindeer (DVD)

4. BELL WITCH: THE MOVIE "BEHIND THE SCENES PREVIEW"
Betsy Palmer, Phil Campbell, Cody Newton, John David Hart (DVD)

5. The Official Bell Witch Video (DVD)

6. An American Haunting featuring Donald Sutherland, Sissy Spacek, James D'Arcy, Rachel Hurd-Wood (Amazon Instant Video)

Then, all people have to do is click on one of the product items to immediately be transported to the ordering, price, and detail page on Amazon.com.

Here is the Amazon widget that I created. This is the vertical version. To see the horizontal version, please visit the following page on my website: http://moredunntales.com/published-author.html

I love cool tricks like this. Please enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment